Monday, April 27, 2009

Tea Cosy


A very nice visit with my sister, Joan yesterday. Joan popped by about 2pm and we sat and chatted. Joan is crocheting a tea cosy. It is going to have two layers, the top layer is in a variegated pink to white and the bottom layer is lime green. The top layer, Joan is crocheting in a wave pattern, it looks really nice and the bottom layer will be more solid. I think I will use this wave pattern in my next baby blanket. It certainly took us some time to figure it out.

I have started to knit a baby blanket. I am using up a lot of surplus I have in my basement. It is in really bright colours - purple, fushia, orange, green and yellow. This is the first time I have knit a baby blanket. It is going to be quite a solid one. I am knitting all the rows in knit so this blanket will be reversible.

I have received my marks from the Records Management course which I did through the University of Toronto. I passed with Distinction. The actual certificate is called Professional Learning Records Management Fundamentals. There were 5 one-day courses which I did to complete for this certificate. Now I will update my resume to reflect this!

No comments: