Friday, April 17, 2009

State of Play

I just went and saw the new movie, 'State of Play'. It was very good, very fast paced. I wasn't sure about Russell but he was very good and so was Ben and Helen. But I think I need to see the origingal it was based on which is a six-part series produced by the BBC, who else. It is not as if the Americans can be very original. Hugh is going to find a copy for me so I will keep you updated.

On that note, we checked if there were any more episodes of Primeval. It is a sci-fi show from the UK, produced by ITV. The first two series were very good and upon checking a third series has just started to broadcast as of March 28. So we will have to be on the look out for that also.

Oh I wish I had the Radio Times. That is the tv guide produced by the BBC for British television - at the time when I started reading it there were only 4 channels and the radio channels. Then a fifth channel started and cable. But I will have to see if I can read it online. That would be the best way to keep on top of new UK television shows. I especially love all the period dramas.

No comments: