Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt & New Hat

Well it lasted all of 5 minutes. Detta, Miles and Donovan had their buckets ready and away they went. Eggs were hidden in the family room and the front room. Everyone was really fast in finding them. As everyone was munching away on their eggs, we had a fright. Miles was running to the garbage spitting one of the eggs out. It seems one of the kinder eggs was hazelnut!!! But he is okay. The one with the toy Miles will have but there are lots of other chocolate eggs he can eat.

I finished my newest hat last night, the Celtic Knot. It is a tight fit but Kath and I can both get it on. The fairisle part is a bit tight even though I knitted very loosely and carried loosely. It is very pretty but I am not particular happy with the ribbing part which is actually knit/purl rows.

No comments: