Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning

We have started some spring cleaning though other people would just call it regularly cleaning. Detta dusted and hoovered the front room and Miles dusted and hoovered the family room. They also hoovered the stairs and the landing. This is a new regular weekly chore for them. But once it is started regularly, the work won't take long. I cleaned the fridge. We had a bag of milk break last week though it was cleaned up some was missed. Tomorrow I will clean the shelves in the door. The fridge had been open long enough. I need to do the windows next. Unemployed nieces and nephew are more than welcome to come and help.

I have suspended any new knitting projects. I have several hats that need finished. They are all baby hats. The two on the right need petals knitted and sewn on. The two on the left need ends all sewn in and pom poms. I need my sisters to make the pom poms, I am not a pom pom maker, tassels yes but not pom poms. I also have to sew the ends in on my Jester Hat, Stone Circle and Celtic Knot hat.
My next project is this really cute baby blanket. I have tried to start it unsuccessfully. You start knitting from the centre and work out. It is really neat. I have some advice from Soper Creek and my sister's mother in law so hopefully after the hats are finished, I can start it (well maybe I will just do one or two hats first!).

Oh yes, we are defrosting the freezer today! And I have added the link to the Radio Times.

No comments: