Thursday, August 20, 2009

OMG - THE VASE

I can't believe it!! I was packing the vases for the candy buffet in a box and as I lifted one of them out to reorganise, it hit the top of the tallest vase!! The centre piece of the candy buffet. A piece about 4 inches long came off the top!!! I am devastated. And of course this had to happen at 8:25 pm. As I stood speechless, well maybe a few profanities, Hugh said 'get on your bike'.

Well I jumped in the car, in the middle of a huge rainstorm, at least the thunder had already passed. I raced up to Homesense (I just drove quickly), the electricity was out in the middle of Ajax. At least the stores still had power. I found an inexpensive vase and bought it. Then I quickly went over to Pier Imports and found another one, bought it. And one more stop was to be Bouclairs but the electricity was out so I gave it a miss.

It took longer to drive home. DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO USE STOP LIGHTS WHEN THEY AREN'T WORKING????? Well not too many here know. IT BECOMES A FOUR-WAY STOP!!! PLEASSSSEEEEE!!!!

No comments: