Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trip to England

Things are coming together for Detta and mine trip to England. We have a lot of new clothes courtesy of Anne and Kath. I also bought Detta some black capris from Reitmans. I have been looking at places for us to visit. Things like Hampton Court, Tower of London and the British Museum to name a few. I have also already sorted out a trip for us to visit Stonehenge. We will be able to visit Stonehenge after closing hours and be able to walk amongst the stones. I have heard from our friends, Alan and Kate in Kingston-upon-Thames, we will be staying with them while we are visiting London. Kate works for the library in Kingston and while we are there, she is organizing a 'Twilight' evening. Detta is definitely interested in checking that out. Of course we have lots of people to visit, Hughs' brothers and old friends.

When we visit Northern Ireland, we will be staying with my cousins. I have rented a car while we are there. I plan on driving to the Giant's Causeway, along the Down coast and of course visiting some ancient monument. My cousin's daughter just had a new baby so we will be visiting them also.

Tonight Hugh and I are going out for sushi. We think we may try somewhere new, as long as it is all you can eat.

No comments: