Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nutritional Information

I just borrowed a book from the library, Guide to Healthy Fast-Food Eating. Yes you may wonder what healthy eating can there be at Fast food restaurants. Well I just happened to look up the oat bar at Starbucks which I love. Lizzie also mentioned to me that it was high in calories though I didn't expect anything else. On the Starbucks website there is the nutritional information of all its items. Here is the information for the Oat Bar:

Well there you have it. That bar is quite high in calories. In WW points, it is 7 points, just not worth it. I will have to look at this book closely. I don't actually eat a lot of fast food these days but it would be nice to see what options there are.

I will have to look for an oar bar recipe that I can make myself. So if anyone has one, please let me know.

No comments: