Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Office & Pigeon

The office is nearly there. We have two desks set up. All the other furniture is out. Andrew popped by on Tuesday evening and helped move the furniture into the basement. They had to take the table out the front door and around the back of the house. It couldn't fit down the stairs.
Anne and I went out for breakfast at Scrambles on Tuesday morning. We then went shopping at Reitmans. She bought some blouses, a skirt and some capris for me. Now I am all set up for my trip to England. Anne also had been shopping at Old Navy and bought Detta some very nice shirts. We stopped by Best Buy where Anne needed to buy a PC for work. I bought the monitor that went with the PC. Hugh is using it for the moment till his work provides him with one.

Here is also a picture of the pigeons baby. I wonder how long before it flies and leaves the nest.

No comments: