Friday, May 15, 2009

Job Interview

The informal '30 minute' job interview I had yesterday didn't seem to go so well. It was all very rushed. In fact I was only in there for 20 minutes. It was a teleinterview with some staff from Ottawa. Well you never know but I didn't come away with a good feeling about it. On my way out the interviewer said they would be making their decision last night so hopefully I will hear something today.

On a better note, Detta did her first testing towards her next level of skating. She had to do three dances: Canasta Tango; Baby Blue; and Dutch Waltz. Detta passed all three. I am so pleased for her. She had to dance with a partner. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. It was so nice to see Detta skating with a partner. Though to my untrained eye, all three dances looked the same. Detta did try to explain the differences, edges and all that!! Now Detta needs to practice her skills for next set of testing.

No comments: