Monday, May 18, 2009

Bunny Ears

I finished the hat for Al's Niece's daughter. It is supposed to be called Bunny Tail but I prefer Bunny Ears. I am going to put pink ribbons around the ears which can be removed if neccessary. I have started on a baby layette from an old pattern book of Mum's. Except I think the gauge is wrong so it is a bit larger than it should be. I am undecided as to whether I should rip it out.

Had a lovely visit with Joan. Detta and I saw her garden which is looking great. I need to do some planting but I have come down with a cold and have a wickedly sore throat, runny nose and tiredness.

Hugh and I went to the movies with Anne last night. We went to see Star Trek, it was my second time but well worth it. Got the wrong theatre but we still made it in time to the next theatre.

No comments: