Saturday, May 9, 2009

In Two Days

Wow so much has happened in two days. I had my interview at the Canadian Information for Health Information (CIHI) on Thursday afternoon. It went really well. In fact when I got back from London last night, there was a phone message and email waiting for me. I have been asked back for a second interview next Thursday!!

I had a great visit with Margot. Her garden is beautiful. So green and lots of spring flowers. In my picture you can even see the fiddleheads. I also visited her garden centre. It's called Trillium Gardens Perennials. It is lovely. In fact I had to buy a bunch of plants for my garden.I went to the memorial service for Heather's Dad, Brian Moore. There were lots of people there including Kim and Pete, Karen and Ross, Lynda and Tim. It was a very nice service. Heather, her brother, Andrew and sister, Sarah all spoke. Also Brian's cousin spoke. It was nice to hear about Brian as a child. We all ended up going back to Lynda's house for dinner. Lynda is such a good cook. It was so nice getting together. Hugh and I will have to see them again. They all missed Hugh.

No comments: