Friday, April 15, 2011

Weightwatchers

I didn't mention before but Hugh and I joined Weightwatchers about 6 weeks ago.  Today was our regular weigh in, I have lost in total 11 lbs (20 lbs from my heaviest) and Hugh has lost 16 lbs.  I am feeling so much better, I can fit into quite a few items from my closet.  I even managed to put my wedding ring on, now that has been a long time.  I never thought my fingers could get slimmer but they are!!  I think my engagement ring is smaller, it just would not go on.

I finished knitting the baby jacket for my cousin's granddaughter.  I actually finished it on Tuesday.  I started it on Saturday evening.  The pattern called for 2 balls and it was exactly 2 balls.  I probably have enough to sew it together.  It is really cute and I love the way the collar worked out.  I have used the same method on sock heels.  The Smiley Stripes by Sirdar was so nice to knit with.  I have also been using bamboo needles, I still undecided as to what I think of them.

No comments: