Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cupcakes

Last night Detta went to Oshawa Library - Northview Branch where they had a Cupcake Decorating session for Mother's Day.  All the girls did such a beautiful job decorating their cupcakes.  Here are Detta's, needless to say they didn't last the night.  The cupcakes were by Aunt Aubreys.  They were very good!

The weight loss has had its ups and downs.  Hugh is doing well with over 18 lbs lost.  I gained 4 lbs last week but still have an overall 9 lb loss.  So much of my clothes doesn't fit me.  I need a good clear out of my closet.  Maybe next weekend.

Detta and I are off to Dorchester camp this week with the Pathfinders.  It is going to be a blast, I can't wait.  This is in conjunction with Scouts.  There are lots of good activities to do.  The official name of this camp is Dorchester International Brotherhood Camporee or DIBC.

No comments: