Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting ready for RDA

I was at Ryerson today.  I signed up for the workshop on RDA (Resource Description & Access).  It looks very interesting, not that I am cataloguing much these days.  The event was put on by the Canadian Library Association.  There were a lot of interesting people there.

It was a long day though.  I forgot my cheque book when I was parking so I had to rush home to get it and missed the train.  I took the GO Train into Toronto.  Then of course I lost my ticket when I got to the station in Toronto so I had to buy another one on the way home.

Hugh took Detta to have her hair done once again.  She had it straightened again.  Tomorrow Detta is off on her Gr. 8 graduation trip for four days.  I thought it might be nice for her to have her hair straigthened for the next few days.

No comments: