Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sugar Scrub


Yesterday Detta and I went shoe shopping for her Grad shoes. Detta ended up with some nice shoes, low heels and two pairs of sandals/flip flops. I also managed to find a pair of very nice black slip ons, so nice in fact I may go buy a second pair. We then went over and picked up Detta's friend to spend the night with us.

Detta had this sugar scrub she wanted to make so I had to go out this morning and buy sugar and grape seed oil, not the cheapest oil. The girls had lots of fun measuring and mixing. Donovan also had his hand in with the measuring, though he is not very keen on trying it. I think Donovan thought we were making something you could eat especially with all that sugar. I love all the colours in the containers.

I finished another book this afternoon, 'Diva's Don't Knit' by Gil McNeil. It was very good, takes place in England. I must find the next one to read.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Thank you Detta for the sugar scrub! I love the pink colour and the lavender scent. As you suggested, I used it sparingly. My bathtub was very slippery with the oil, but my skin is beautiful.