Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cheese Cakes

Anyways the picture presentation went really well. I picked Joan up and away we went. New Zealand is definitely a very scenic country. It is one place I will probably never make it to. I can't really see my husband doing all the walking that Alan and Katherine did. They did a blog while they were away which is on my list of links. Midway through the presentation, we stopped and had coffee/tea and dessert. The cheese cakes were a hit with everyone.

Yesterday, Kath and I made a whole bunch of cheese cakes. Kath and Alan are having a presentation of pictures from their 3 month trip to New Zealand. It is being held at their local church.

I drove up after the school assembly. Miles was presented with a Lion Leadership Award. He was very pleased with it. Detta was in the Battle of the Books and her team placed 4th, just missing out on going to Provincials. Hugh and I didn't even know she was in it!

I put all the graham crackers through the food processor. Kath mixed in the butter and sugar while I started on the cream cheese. Then we started the dream whip and mixed it with the cream cheese. This is the uncooked, fridge method of cheese cakes. We had a large assortment of dishes to put this all in. Then we had cherries and blueberries to put on top. I took one home and did up a mixture of blackberries and raspberries (which I took back the next day).

No comments: