Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jester Hat


I finished my Jester hat, really in the pattern book it is called Carousel Hat. It looks like a big cupcake. But it goes well with the Jester booties. Now I just have to find someone to give them to. I may save them for the Orono Fall Fair. My sister, Kath and I want to enter a bunch of items in the craft section. What to knit next? I am thinking of using a pattern from Kaffe Fassett, I have a pattern book of his. I love the patterns but I may use brighter colours than he does. But I have a few patterns from Morehouse Farm which are really cute. I want to do the Wormy Apple scarf but it can wait till tomorrow.

I have to drive to west Toronto tomorrow. Hugh forgot his keys at my cousin's house (at the 50th Anniversary Party) and hopefully I can meet him at his work place to pick them up.

No comments: