Friday, August 9, 2013

Vacation time

Oh, I am so glad it is Friday.  It has been a very long and slow day.  It just is not very busy between terms.  But next week I am off with the family.  We are camping for our 4th year in a row.  Everyone is really looking forward to it though I think a few people will miss the wifi.

Picked some books up at the library.  I really must find Detta's kobo.  I am sure it is on my desk but there is a foot high of "stuff", I mean "very important stuff" on it.  My four books consist of 2 hardback and 2 paperbacks.  If only I could find the kobo I could have downloaded these books and it would have been much lighter.  Then again I do have a google tablet, I am just not very good at using this technology.  My children just laugh at me!  The bunny did eat the power cable, anyways that is my excuse!

No comments: