Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lord of the Dance

Hugh took me to see Lord of the Dance at the GM Centre in Oshawa.  It was very good, we both enjoyed ourselves.  I would still like to see the River dance show if it every was on again.  I have never been to the GM Centre before, it is quite big.  The only down side was that it was very cold.  But I only found out half way through the show, that the ice was still in the rink!  I should have brought a sweater.

Funny enough, a co-worker of mine mentioned she was going also and then when Hugh and I were seated, she was sitting about 6 seats away from us! 

There are no pictures yet of the entries for the Soper Creek Yarn contest.  I will put up a link as soon as they are posted.  Now I need to start a new project.  I have some lovely yarns that I have purchased for myself.  I keep starting a project but then I end up not liking it and ripping it.  I will have to decide on something.  I do have a number of projects to finish: the baby blanket (just sewing in the ends), the red mittens (needs the kitchner stitch done to the top) and my sister's mittens (I knit them for Christmas 2009 and never got around to sewing the ends in!).  Also my cousin's daughter just had a second baby girl so I need to do something and I know someone else having a baby boy in a month.

No comments: